10 New Ways To Wear Your Wedding Lehenga Again After Your Wedding
A wedding lehenga made with immense love and countless dreams is very special. But after your wedding day, it really pinches to see this once in a lifetime – dream lehenga sets its place in one of your upper closets or under the bed collecting dust.
Why not reuse or re-style this incredible artistry, yet again? And the great thing about wedding lehenga is that it’s never going to look the same as it looked on your special day. You just change the way it was styled or wear the separates with other outfits for a whole new look.
For you, here we have listed 10 new ways to wear your wedding lehenga again!
1. Pair your lehenga skirt with a plain white/ivory shirt/top to re-wear your wedding lehenga.
2. You can also get a plain off-shoulder or a strappy blouse and rock that lehenga skirt again to give a stylish look to your outfit.
3. If you had taken 2 dupattas on your wedding day – one heavy and the other lighter; then ditch the heavy one and only carry the light one altogether with a different look.
4. Attach your lehenga and the blouse to transform your wedding lehenga into a beautiful Anarkali. Plus you can wear an Anarkali more than a lehenga.
5. Get rid of the can-can, it will make your lehenga look lighter and won’t give a bridal look.
6. Wear your lehenga by replacing the blouse with a jacket, crop top, or a cape over your lehenga skirt. Ditch the dupatta for a completely new look.
7. If you have a very heavy dupatta with embellishments and work, pair it with a suit.
8. You can also add some more fabric to your dupatta and transform into a half-and-half saree keeping the heavy work/embellishments to the front and pallu.
You can pair this saree with your wedding blouse, or pair it with a simple, not-so-heavy blouse.
9) You can wear your bridal blouse with a plain saree or if you wore a long kurta on your wedding day, pair that kurta with sharara pants or a plain skirt.
10. Wear the same outfit, with no heavy jewelry, no bun, and simple makeup. It will give you a completely different look with the same wedding lehenga.