13 Brides Who Looked Gorgeous In Open Hairstyles On Their D-Day
Long gone are the times when a bridal hairstyle meant a classic bun decked up with flowers or accentuated with hair accessories. This is the millennial era where brides are marking the Indian wedding scenes with some new and unconventional style standards. And while the charm of a traditional bun hairstyle is still undeniable and highly favored, brides have quite apparently moved past sticking to this typical style of wearing their hair on their wedding day. So much so, that open bridal hairstyles are one of the most stylish bridal hairstyle fads that’s been reigning for quite a long time now for their easy-comfy elegance, statement grace and an unconventional edge.
Brideys, if you were looking for some inspiration for yourself, then scroll down below and have a look at some of these latest brides who wore open hair on their wedding day and looked nothing less than an aesthetic princess-y bride.
1. With her hair swept to one side and having the other side ornamented with a passa, this bride made sure to have her bridal look perfectly highlighted with those wavy tresses,
2. This bride’s open hair in loose waves so beautifully complements her bridal sari look!
3. Outhouse founder Kaabia Grewal teamd up her white bridal lehenga with open beach-y hair that she gorgeously accessorized with a glam tiara.
4. Keeping it all chic real bride Archana Walavalkar suited herself with open hair highlighted with a striking matha patti.
5. Perfect for the minimalist bride, this bride’s look with simple open hair adorned with just a kundan maang-tikka is to die for!
6. For how stylishly this bride’s matha-patti crowns her hairdo, we’re sure shot vouching for open bridal hairstyles.
7. Donning a pretty Sabyasachi lehenga, and accessorizing her open hair with an elegant cascading matha-patti, we’re all hearts for this bridal look.
8. This bride undoubtedly set the ‘millennial bride’ bar high by not just letting her hair loose on her D-day but also, by entering on a ghodi in her own goddamn baraat!
9. This bride looked like a surreal dream in her simplistic yet beautiful wedding day look.
10. Ashna had her hair half tied in a puff with the rest of them open in curls and her hairdo looked absolutely bewitching.
11. Real bride Divya had a classic kundan set accessorize her open wavy tresses making her elegant bridal look a real head turner!
12. And who said brides with longer hair can’t keep them open on their wedding day?!
13. It’s like we said, the longer the hair, the prettier they’re gonna look when open and done in loose waves!