20 Beautiful Anita Dongre Lehengas We Spotted On Real Brides
The very first time I entered the Anita Dongre studio in Bandra, Mumbai, I could see and experience why brides drool over her artisans and stunning creations (not that I did not agree to this before, but this time I was more convinced)
From pastel lehengas to the bold ones, Anita Dongre knows how to keep her collection, not only traditional and regal but also playful and contemporary. The more I see her designs, the more I fall in love with her style, especially the gotta patti motifs that are so much in trend these days (and our current favorite too!)
To convince you a little more, here are our favorite brides who wore an Anita Dongre lehenga for their wedding ceremonies.
1. Benaisha Kharas Dongre in this gorgeous pink gota patti lehenga looks beautiful.
2. A timeless red lehenga draped in perfection.
3. Seema wore an intricate burnt orange lehenga incorporated with roses.
4. This bride twirling in a gorgeous multicolored lehenga looks magnificent.
5. This dreamy yellow lehenga is perfect for a mehendi ceremony.
6. This sage green lehenga is perfect for a bride who wants to go a minimalistic route.
7. This bride looks ethereal in a royal blue lehenga.
8. A Tiffany blue lehenga with hints of pink looks dreamy!
9. This stunning pastel lehenga with hues of peach & green is made of dreams.
10. Benaisha Kharas Dongre is giving us major ‘mehendi outfit goals’ twirling in this cropped skirt and top with a lapel style collar 😍
11. This blush pink lehenga with a powder blue dupatta is breathtaking.
12. A vibrant pink lehenga with an all-over embroidery looks beautiful on your mehendi ceremony or wedding reception.
13. A pink and mint green lehenga looks perfect for a day wedding.
14. This yellow lehenga with floral embroidery looks ethereal for a mehendi ceremony.
15. This coral lehenga looks majestic.
16. This sunshin-yy yellow lehenga has our heart.
17. This aqua blue lehenga is such an offbeat color for a bride.
18. This tangerine lehenga with gota patti work is one of our favorites.
19. This bride twirling in a pretty pink lehenga is admirable.
20. This coral lehenga with hints of green looks great for a day wedding or night wedding.