5 Real Brides Who Aced the Sabyasachi ‘Dil Guldasta Lehenga’
Walking down the aisle and frolicking about in a stunning Sabyasachi lehenga on her wedding is almost every Indian bride’s dream. While every Sabyasachi ensemble is to die for, there are a few statement pieces that stood out and ruled the bridal fashion scene over the years. Be it the ivory floral lehenga, the marsala velvet lehenga from the ‘Gulkand Collection’, the lime green lehenga from the ‘Endless Summer Collection’ or the moss green lehenga from ‘KesriBai Pannalal Collection’, they all have been a big hit.
And this time our latest fad is the ‘Dil Guldasta Lehenga’ that’s been a rage among brides for quite some time now. For its articulate and detailed embroideries on Bordeaux silk with hand-dyed velvet appliques, silk-floss, beaten silver and gold thread and rose-tinted crystals and rhinestones, this lehenga is no less than a work of art. In the past few months we’ve seen a lot of brides donning ‘The Dil Guldasta’ Sabyasachi lehenga on their wedding looking like a million bucks. Here are our top five favorites of all times.
1. Creating contrast to her lehenga with striking emerald green bangles and a breathtaking choker set, Riya Patel set some major goals for being a stylish unconventional bride.
2. Keeping it classic is our bride Snehi Shah who accentuated her look with a timeless gold and polki jewellery set with a flower bun.
3. Going all extra so gracefully, Prachi Gupta teamed her Dil Guldasta Lehenga with a huge polki and emerald set and lots of bangles. Subtle makeup & bold lip completed her look flawlessly.
4. Gorgeous adh choker ruby set that Sezal Gautam paired up with this lehenga makes up for such a classic bridal look that’s so crush-worthy.
5. Looking spectacular on her wedding, Preksha Singla went all OTT with her polki & emerald layered jewellery set. For how it makes up her look with a pretty nath & unique matha patti, we’re bowled over.
And of course, how can we forget how it struck a chord with Deepika Padukone’s heart and she chose to slip into the Dil Guldasta lehenga for her post wedding party looking like a dream!