Lakme Fashion Week never stop to amaze us with trendy wedding inspirations, and that too in abundance.
Whether you are a looking for a traditional 'wedding-ready' lehenga, a graceful saree for your BFFs wedding celebrations or something not-too-heavy, but beautiful for your family dinners after marriage, this year's edition has everything that a bride must checkout for her wedding trousseau.
And of course, fall in love with the latest (winter) trends these designers have in store for you all!
1. Love Love Love this fanciable Arpita Mehta outfit worn by Ananya Pandey for her runway debut at the Lakme Fashion Week.
2. Who other than Katrina Kaif would have looked so graceful in this deep bottle green Manish Malhotra lehenga for the Lakme Fashion Week?
The dazzling details, attached ruffled dupatta, and the modern v-neck blouse makes this resplendent piece a perfect pick for your sangeet or reception party.
3. The queen of our hearts Kangana walked down the ramp for designer Disha Patil in their 'Turkey Inspired' collection.
Tbh, we are short of words to describe this alluring blue lehenga paired with a modern satin blouse and statement earrings that completed her look.
4. Diana Penty in ornate champagne & ivory, belted-lehenga designed by Ridhi Mehra can lift any one's dull mid-week.
The outfit is an ideal pick for your roka, engagement or reception party.
5. From frills to feathers, sequins to ruffles, Sulakshana Monga brings Indian Heritage Culture through colours, craftsmanship, and creativity.
A perfect pick for your Sangeet or Reception.
6. How about wearing this silk organza sari paired with a beautiful hand embroidery blouse designed by Sunaina Khera to your BFF's wedding?
7. These gorgeous outfits from Gorang Shah's new collection 'Peshwai' are enough to make you add these to your wedding trousseau.
They would also make a great mehendi outfit for your outdoor, day event.
8. Shilpa Shetty walked the ramp for Punit Balana wearing this easy-breezy gold 'mehendi apt' lehenga with a matching crop top.
9. Pooja Hegde in this utterly delicious outfit by Jayanti Reddy is currently on our wishlist currently.
10. Shibani Dandekar and Farhan Akhtar's bohemian outfits at the Lakme Fashion Week left us agape.
Well, who wouldn't love such beautifully fashion synchronized outfits designed by Payal Singhal for their mehendi or sangeet soiree? #addthistoyourtrousseaunow