As a bride-to-be, reds, pinks, oranges might be your first choices, but there’s something about the beauty of pastel colors. They have a romantic feel to them in their own subtle way. Be it for a day function or a night, pastel is the perfect color to rock at a wedding, making the bride look radiant and ethereal.
So, here are some of the most drool-worthy pastel lehengas we spotted on real brides.
1. Samantha Prabhu dazzled in a powder blue lehenga with pink & blue floral embroidery at her mehendi ceremony.
2. Can we just look at this modish ivory lehenga for-ever?
3. This bride looks graceful in a moss green lehenga with golden work on it.
4. This bride in yellow x ice blue lehenga is giving us cinderella feel!
5. We are drooling over this powder pink lehenga.
6. Loving this unusual tiffany blue lehenga & the simplicity of this look
7. This peach lehenga is such a gorgeous piece for a day wedding.
8. This peach Sabyasachi lehenga looks straight out of a dream.
9. A grey lehenga is a perfect pick for your wedding, sangeet or reception.
10. Look at this beauty in an extremely beautiful dusty pink lehenga.
11. The combination of ice blue & gold makes it a winning fusion
12. We can never stop admiring this beautiful lehenga in the hues of green & peach.
13. We love the combination of peach & mint green for a wedding ceremony.
14. This ice blue x lemonade pink lehenga is just ideal for a beach wedding.
15. This bride looks pretty in a flamingo pink lehenga on her wedding day.