'Mehendi laga ke rakhna, doli saja ke rakhna'
Whenever I hear this song, I always go back to DDLJ and picture Kajol wearing a green lehenga with beautiful gold jewellery especially the maangtikka. She looked so lovely and mehndi ready.
While lehenga is such an obvious and a great choice for a mehendi, but here are some more outfit options that you can also wear to your mehendi ceremony other than a lehenga.
1. This sharara set with gota patti is so easy to carry and looks totally stunning in photos.
2. Benaisha twirling in this cropped skirt and top with a lapel style collar is mehendi outfit goals 😍
3. Diipa Khosla wore a floral Sabyasachi saree with floral motifs, paired with a shimmer blouse and stunning choker set.
4. This outfit is totally on point for a mehendi look.
5. Sometimes all you need is twirling in this captivating lemon yellow gown at your mehendi ceremony.
6. All you need is a classic white silk shirt paired with a skirt for your mehendi day.
7. Shararas are always a favorite. You can wear it with a short kurti or a long peplum top.
8. This bride wore a pink crop top and pants with an embellished sheer train and we loved it.
9. This gorgeous bride wore a saree with dhoti pants and totally slayed her mehendi look.
10. This sensuous jumpsuit with golden applique work is perfect for a mehendi ceremony.
11. This bride wore a gorgeous suit with gota patti work on it.
12. Can’t get enough off this super cool bride and her vibrant mehendi outfit.
13. This yellow kurti with gota patti work paired with a panelled skirt looks very interesting.
14. How about wearing a romper and going on chill on your mehendi ceremony.
15. Wow! Hats off to this bride for trying something unconventional, something super stylish at her mehendi ceremony.