The love, trend, and fascination for a Banarasi have grown off-lately and brides opting for this beauty, looks breathtakingly ethereal.
I don’t know what exactly attracts me towards the banarasi outfits, but maybe I am in love with them because of its sheer richness, comfort, heritage heirloom value or the fact that you can easily pull off a banarasi outfit at any of your wedding ceremonies.
Whether it’s your wedding day or your pre-wedding ceremonies, no fabric can beat the beauty of the rich colors of Banarasi silk (and guarantee you amazing photos)
Have a look at some of our favorite banarasi outfits we are currently obsessing over!
1. Bridesmaids dressed in these super alluring banarasi lehengas left us absolutely smitten.
2. This attractive red lehenga with a contrasting dupatta is definitely a winner.
3. Karuna made a heritage bride wearing this gorgeous saree dipped in finery and charm.
4. Who could take their eyes off this bride radiating in a beautiful green lehenga.
5. A flirtatious white and gold banarasi lehenga for your wedding day.
6. How gorgeous is this red banarsi lehenga paired with emerald jewellery.
7. This is a perfect pick for your Mehendi or Sangeet Ceremony.
8. We can't take our eyes of this gorgeous magenta pink & green banarasi lehenga with hints of purple in it.
9. This banarasi lehenga with the hues of pink should be bookmarked 'Right Away'!
10. This pink and orange banarasi lehenga is a total stunner!
11. We are short of words for this stunning ivory banarasi lehenga with coloful lotus motifs and a magenta dupatta.
12. This bride paired her teal banarasi lehenga with a fuschia pink banarasi dupatta and we love it!
13. Lusting over this magnificent pink affair.
14. A benarasi lehenga interestingly coordinated with a traditional bandhini dupatta.
15. This striking pink & orange banarasi lehenga is ideal for your mehendi ceremony.
Loved the boat-neck blouse design!
16. This happy twirl in a gorgeous banarasi lehenga is what we love the most!
17. Every time we look at this orange lehenga with multi-hued thread embroideries; we fall in love with it even more
18. A vision of beauty in this stunning banarasi silk saree.
19. The combination of red & orange banarasi lehenga with hints of green is winning our hearts
20. This handwoven pink benarasi lehenga with embroidered tissue dupatta is a perfect example of elegance.