Jaimala (also known as Varmala) is one of the most important rituals of a traditional Hindu wedding, it signifies the beginning of a new journey for the bride and the groom.
It's one of the most fun-filled event, and heavily photographed too.
While we pay so much attention to our outfits, jewellery and decor, but little we know that it’s the Jaimala that make or break your look. And interestingly, jaimalas have evolved over the years and are available in various designs, patterns and colors - whether you want to match it with your outfits, contrast with your decor or just pick what’s in trend.
Here are a few Jaimala options for your 2019 wedding. Don’t forget to bookmark it.
1. This Pretty Pink Jaimala Looks Beautiful Against An Ivory, Silver Or Beige Outfit.
2. This Pretty Peach Tuberose Jaimala Against A Pastel Blue Lehenga Has Our Heart.
3. Go For White Carnations Coordinating With Your Outfit.
5. This Bright Yellow Rose Jaimala Has Taken All Our Attention.
6. Could This Open-End Long Botanical Jaimala Be The New Trend?
7. We're Already Crushing On This Ferns & Foliage Jaimala For Your Wedding Day.
8. Marigold Jaimalas May Look Traditional, But Looks Great In Photos.
9. These Artificial Jaimalas Look As Good As Real Flower Jaimalas.
10. These Twisted Thai Modish Jaimala Adds A Unique Touch To Your Overall Look.
11. Thai Jaimala Gives You A Traditional, Yet Modern Look.
12. We Kind Of Love These Super Light-Weighted Jaimalas Made Of Jewels.
13. These Pastel Floral Jaimalas Are Our Favorites Since The #Virushka Wedding
15. An All-White Rose Jaimala Has Its Own Charm
16. The Prettiest Mogra Jaimalas Are Here!
17. All The Romantic Feels At One Place!
19. Red Roses With Baby's Breath? Looks Classy!
21. A Combination Of White Roses, Baby's Breaths and Hydrangeas Looks Perfect For A Day Wedding.