"Red is not only a color but also a wedding statement"
Red is such an integral part of a wedding that would never go out of fashion. While we have seen a lot of brides moving from the traditional red to offbeat lehenga colors, but let’s just admit that red personifies the real beauty of a bride.
Apart from Bollywood beauties like Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and even Priyanka Chopra who looked totally gorgeous in their bridal avatar wearing the shades of red, we have some more real brides wearing red bridal lehengas.
1. This red lehenga with different patterns is definitely winning our heart
2. Diipa Khosla's traditional red-hued Sabyasachi lehenga is such a loot-worthy choice.
3. This red lehenga with dainty bootis on it is perfect for a bride who wants to opt for a minimal route.
4. Priyanka's all-red kannauj-rose lehenga by Sabyasachi is made of dreams.
5. Divya's blood red lehenga paired with floral-kaliras looks delicious!
6. Nothing can go wrong with this beautiful red lehenga.
7. This red lehenga beautified with details and teamed up with a double-dupatta is our favorite.
8. This red lehenga with intricate details is a perfect choice for your wedding day.
9. Could there be anything more beautiful than this striking red lehenga and detailed blouse designed by Sulakshana Monga?
10. Shloka Mehta looks mesmerizing in this hand-embroidered lehenga designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
11. Ravina wore the 'Deepika wala lehenga' and we can't stop looking at it.
12. Shine your way through the aisle in this red bridal lehenga with silver thread work which is perfect for your day wedding.
13. Every time I look at this gota patti lehenga designed by Anita Dongre, I fall in love with it all over again!
14. We truly love Sonam Kapoor's red bridal lehenga beautified with lotus motifs.
15. This red lehenga with gold embroidery and contrasting jewellery looks exceptionally magnificent.
16. We don't know what we love more - her striking, yet minimal red bridal lehenga or she walking down the aisle with her father hand in hand.
17. This red wedding lehenga with silver embellishments all over is just wow!
18. Apart from Deepika's gorgeous red Sabyasachi lehenga, we loved the Sanskrit mantra ‘Sada Saubhagyavati Bhava’ embroidered onto her dupatta veil 😍
19. This heavily embellished red wedding lehenga with a velvet second dupatta is a great choice for winter weddings.
20. Saachi Bhasin twirling in this gorgeous red Sabyasachi lehenga looks alluring.