Is it even a wedding if you haven't made a human train and danced to 'Saada Rail Gaddi Aayi'?
An Indian wedding is incomplete without some dhol dhamaka and thumkas on the super hit Punjabi songs.
Whether it was the 'Gujarat di kudi' who took your heart, or when you are dancing at your own wedding at 'Apne vyah de vich nachda phire', Punjabi songs are and have always been the essence of a wedding.
While the remakes of these iconic songs are always loved and appreciated in Bollywood movies, but they always stay close to our heart and remain your favorite at weddings, especially at the sangeet night.
Here are a few of our best and evergreen Punjabi wedding songs that are a "must" in your sangeet playlist.
1. Ishq Tera Tadpave (Oh Ho Ho Ho)
3. Kala Sha Kala I Annamika
4. Tunak Tunak Tun I Daler Mehndi
5. Munda Tu Hai Punjabi Sohna I Jaspinder Narula
6. Thoda Daaru Vich Pyaar Mila De | Stereo Nation Taz
8. Jine Mera Dil Luteya with Lyrics I Jazzy B
9. Balle Balle I Bride And Prejudice
10. Dil Le Gayee Kuri Gujarat Di I Jasbir Jassi
11. Saade Dil Te Chhuriyan Chaliyan I Daler Mehndi
12. Hulle Hullare I Rajeshwari
13. Ho Jayegi Balle Balle I Daler Mehndi
14. Veer Ji Viyohn Chaleya I Jassi Sidhu
16. Mundeya To Bach Ke Rahi
17. Dil Chori Sada I Hans Raj Hans
18. Battuaa I Bhupinder Gill, Miss Neelam
20. Ajj Mera Jee Karda I Monsoon Wedding
21. Bolo Tara Rara I Daler Mehndi
22. Dhol Jageero Da I Panjabi MC Ft. Master Saleem
23. Angreji Beat I Gippy Grewal Feat. Honey Singh
24. Tootak Tootak Toothiya I Malkit Singh
25. Bolo Ta Ra Ra | Daler Mehndi
26. Chandigarh Kare Ashiqi - Jassi Sidhu
27. Dhai Lakh Di I Karan Jasbir
30. Saadi Rail Gaddi I Mangal Singh
28. Baari Barsi | Band Baaja Baaraat
29. Munda Apne Viah De Vich I Balkar Sidhu