Chic To Classic: Exquisite Outfit Ideas For Sister Of The Bride
For as excited as a soon-to-be-wed bride is, her sister is somehow more enthusiastic and jumpy than her. Not only because her sissy is finally going to get married but because she’d be dolling up in gorgeous outfits and wearing glam looks as “the sister of the bride”.
That’s a tag that every sister dreams of flaunting one day dressed at her breathtaking best (of course, without taking over her bridey sister’s charm). If you’re that sister of the bride or even the groom for that matter, scroll down through this blog for we’ve chalked out some exquisite and statement outfit ideas for you.
Right from lehengas to gowns, we’ve got it all covered so that you have umpteen options to choose from.
1. Spanning across the entire palette from pastels to solid hues, gorgeously embellished lehengas like these are perfect for your sister’s sangeet night or the wedding day!
2. An edgy new-age saree makes up for one glam sister of the bride outfit.
3. Bejewelled sharara and gharara sets in soothing hues and enchanting embroideries always work!
4. Go all out there and extravagantly glam for an equally grand reception night!
5. How about a quirky and sultry crop top and skirt dress with all the bling and jazz that a sister of the bride or groom needs?!
6. Uber chic and contemporary cape sets for a fun mehndi or haldi ceremony.
7. We love for this sister of the bride opted for a bright yellow lehenga to contrast her sissy’s outfit. P.S- Your choice of colors matter!
8. Unique crop top and skirt ensembles are the best for pepped up looks for basically all ceremonies.
9. Wear this super glam and subtle gown dress for a cocktail night or a groovy sundowner.
10. An embellished high slit gown for the class and flamboyance unbeatable.
11. Simplistic or edgy kurtas paired with flared palazzos, dhoti pants or trousers are a great option for mehndi ceremonies or the puja and chowki functions.
12. Unique styles and colors should be your go-to for putting your best fashion foot forward.
13. Be it electric & dynamic colors or absolute pretty pastels, minimalism is an in-thing always.