We chose to have a three-day destination wedding at the The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, India in mid-December 2015. We also had some pre/post wedding events in Mumbai as well:
- Mehendi – Family Home, Mumbai
- Welcome & Mehendi – Friday PM, The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur.
- Sangeet – Friday PM, The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur.
- Sajjan Ghot – Saturday AM/PM, The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur.
- Wedding Ceremony – Sunday PM, The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur.
- Reception – Friday PM, Grand Hyatt Mumbai, Mumbai.
VISION & THEME: The Oberoi Udaivilas palace property was already so grand that it did not need themes. We wanted to let the artwork, vibrant colours, lights and a minimal but fun décor accentuate the main features of the property. We worked with event planners Cineyug to help us bring our ideas to life.
PHOTOGRAPHY & CINEMATOGRAPHY: Stories by Joseph Radhik did my photography. They captured every emotion perfectly and I loved that the photos were natural, candid and fun. We hired expert cinematographers Vishal Punjabi and the team at The Wedding Filmer.