While the heavily embellished quintessential wedding lehengas are weaved with traditional bridal aesthetics, the essence of lightweight and minimal bridal lehengas is crafted with the same thread of wedding sensibilities. And of course, they have been a bridal favorite since forever. In fact, minimal bridal outfits have become more sought after ever since the monumental shift towards intimate weddings because of the pandemic.
While planning their wedding looks, brides-to-be are opting for rather easy to wear and subtle wedding outfits so that their looks complement the intimate vibes of their soiree. Be it going neutral on their makeup, picking up simplistic & effortless hairstyles or choosing their outfits, they’re all game for soft and subdued.
So, whether you’re looking for a light and breezy ensemble or simply are a minimalist at heart, these bridal lehengas are perfect for your intimate and close-knit soiree!
1. This minimally embellished Ivory & gold splendor from Shantanu & Nikhil is what you need if muted down opulence is what your heart desire!
2. If a harmonious balance of lightweight and embellished is what you’re looking for then this pastel green lehenga should be your pick!
3. If you’ve got the traditional red bridal look on mind then this plain red lehenga marked with broad borders would be an amazing choice.
4. Go pretty in pink with this baby pink silk organza lehenga crafted so delicately in minimal sequins!
5. Always wanted to pull off an all Ivory look? This pearl embroidered elegance is sure to lend you a contemporary bridal look!
6. Shine bright on your big day in this warm Fuchsia lightweight lehenga minimally embellished with resham, pearls, zari, and cut dana work.
7. This blush pink gorgeousness is simply perfect for your day wedding at a farmhouse or a private property. It’s such a spectacular blend of simplicity and fancy.
8. For that timeless charm of a Banarasi weave, this Ekaya Banaras red and pink shaded gorgeousness with minimally embroidered florals is perfect for that traditional bridal look.
9. Frolic in the vivaciousness of this lilac hued ‘Glossy Eden Print’ lehenga with scattered sequin embroidery that’s perfect for your pastel themed pheras.
10. If going unconventional is your thing then this blingy stunner with a striking balance of fancy and subtle is what you should slip into!
11. This bride donned a bewitching crimson hued Chikankari lehenga and undoubtedly set some major goals. And well, you can too!
12. This blush pink simplistic elegance is tasteful enough to slip into on your big day. Taking your vows in a temple or at your home? This is the outfit ladies!
13. A printed floral extravaganza in deep red with an embroidered blouse, this minimal bridal lehenga is a “must bookmark” and simply cannot be missed.
14. This soft mint green lehenga marked with gold & peach silk thread floral embroideries would make for one of the best minimal bridal lehengas for your home wedding.
15. Replete with dainty floral embroideries, this stone grey lehenga is perfect for that intimate farmhouse wedding of yours amidst the lush greens & natural environs.
16. If you don’t want to go absolutely minimal but also don’t want an OTT look, this minimally embellished raspberry red lehenga is exactly that right in-between you should choose!
17. Breathe in those cheerful and peppy wedding vibes by slipping into this vivid lehenga that’ll lend you a chic vibe with a distinctive edge.
18. Marked with intricate thread embroideries on sheer organza and chanderi layers, this nude shade charmer would make for a super voguish pick.