15 Stellar Minimal Nath Designs For Your Intimate Phera Ceremony
As much of an extravagant stunner the bold statement naths are, the charisma of dainty and minimal naths is equally effervescent. Whether it’s a small bejewelled piece or a big but, the simplest of design, the subtlety of such light pieces is worth infusing in your bridal look. And especially, now that a period of intimate ceremonies has dawned upon the wedding industry, a rise in minimal and easy bridal looks has followed in suit!
So, whether you’re a minimalist at heart or simply looking to don a rather muted down look for your intimate wedding, these minimal nath designs are what you need! And their gorgeousness is undoubtedly going to strike a chord with your bridal fantasies!
Check them out!
1. With five leaf shaped tiny stones, this minimal nath design is a surreal amalgamation of subtle & fancy!
2. This exquisitely crafted beauty definitely deserves to make it to your wedding day trousseau. Period.
3. A beaded charmer like this is exactly what will take your bridal look a multiple notches above!
4. This spectacular diamond piece is unquestionably going to add that perfect royal touch to your look without making it look extra.
5. Simplistic round rings with an attached beaded chain is one of the best minimal nath designs you can ever get your hands on!
6. With a tiny red bead, pearls, and a pretty beaded chain, this minimal nath design is what you need to amp up your subtle home wedding look!
7. A pretty flower accentuated with a hanging pearl, this trending minimal nath design is the right dash of elegance your outfit could need.
8. We’ve absolutely fallen for this small kundan nath crafted in round and leaf shaped moulds.
9. With just three simplistic oval shaped stones, this gorgeous nath design is worth bookmarking!
10. Yet another nath design that tops the minimal style is the three-beaded beauty usually fashioned in pearls along with green or red beads.
11. An all polki extravaganza, for how this bejewelled piece is set in a small design, it makes up for a great pick.
12. If this all pearl artistry doesn’t get your heart racing, we don’t know what will! Bookmark this RN!
13. Be it a single drop shaped stone coupled with pearls or the all pearl chain, everything about this striking finesse will leave you hooked.
14. An appealing alternative to three-beaded ones, this minimal nath with a single bead is what you need to opt for if you don’t wish to go entirely plain.
15. Plain rings accentuated with stone flowers is one glam vivaciousness to wear on your wedding day and have your bridal look elevated by multifolds!