While of course, deciding upon every aspect of your wedding look has never been easy, choosing a hairstyle that resonates the most is relatively difficult. Always confused between open hair or a half-tied hairdo, a rather modish bun or a traditional bun, a braid and a ponytail, sleek tresses or structured waves, picking a flattering hairstyle isn’t a cakewalk. And especially, if you’re the sister of the bride. On one hand, there’s a style quotient to keep up with being a bride’s sister, and on the other, you also can’t go outshining her.
So, for how we previously chalked out some major intimate wedding hairstyle inspiration for brides, this time we’ve rounded up hairdo ideas for all you sisters. These chic and gorgeous sister of the bride hairstyles for your lovelie’s intimate wedding are sure to elevate your look’s glamour whilst keeping it muted down!
Go start planning your looks together!
1. Messy braids whether simplistic or fishtail is one of the best hairstyles to pull of at your sister’s wedding when wearing a modish look!
2. How about an open hairstyle like this subtly accentuated with florals and cascading side braids!
3. A stunning low braided bun with a little wisps for a messy and breezy look, this hairstyle is perfect to be teamed up with your lehenga.
4. Up your bling game with this bewitching sparkling braid that you can pull off with a gown or a contemporary mehndi dress.
5. Whether high or low, messy and fluffly ponytails are on the popular sister of the bride hairstyles and complement both Indian and western wear alike!
6. An edgy alternate to classic half-tied hairstyles, this French and simple braided inspiration is definitely for keeps.
7. While this Boho Dutch braid ornamented in blooms can also be worn equally gorgeously by brides, this hairstyle is a dream that any sissy missy can don.
8. Low or high plain messy buns with earlocks defining your face makes up for a great sister of the bride hairstyle for all the round faced lovelies out there!
9. An adorable small bow topped with a hair accessory, this half-open hairdo is a pure stunner!
10. This uniquely braided and bejewelled hairstyle is sure to elevate your glam quotient and get all those heads turning!
11. And you can never go wrong with a neat floral bun. Wear it with a saree or a lehenga, a minimally rose or gajra accessorized bun always work!
12. For an ultra casual look, have your tresses half-tied in a rough donut bun and go super breezy for that chilled out event!
13. Opt for a rather simplistic look and leave your locks open in curls while you simply have them tucked & beautified on one side with Baby’s Breath flowers.
14. A subtle half-tied rosette hairstyle is a hot hairdo to pull off at your bridey sister’s intimate and home soiree.
15. And tied up hair sure never looked this pretty and chic, isn’t it? It’s elegant and upbeat at the same time!
16. And leaving your luscious locks open whether in waves & curls or in a poker straight fashion makes up for one of the classic hairstyles for every sister of the bride and bridesmaids!
17. Half-tied minimally accessorized hair done in twists or braids is perfect for every millennial bridesmaid out there!